Kembung / Indian Mackerel
Use this technique for meaty, or whole fish and steak fish. A moderately hot fire and well-oiled grill is best for cooking seafood, to keep it moist and prevent the delicate skin from sticking. It grills well with chili paste too (optional)!
Pro tip: if using an outdoor grill, preheat it by starting the fire 30 minutes before cooking.
1. These are wild-caught fishes!
2. Price is PER 500g. (Scroll down for full details)
3. All fishes are clean and gutted, then vacuum-packed to ensure freshness and quality!
4. After the process, the weight and size of our fishes will differ about 10-20%.
5. "Mabung" is the bigger version and the same family as "Kembung" fishes.