Tongkol / Kayu / Frigate Mackerel (SC)
Make sure you have all ingredients ready in uniform size before cooking as you won’t have any preparation time in between! Add olive oil in your pan, stir fry the fish with your choice of sliced vegetables and add light sauce for flavouring. Goes best with curry!
1. These are wild-caught fishes!
2. Price is PER fish. (Scroll down for full details)
3. All fishes are clean and gutted, then vacuum-packed to ensure freshness and quality!
4. After the process, the weight and size of our fishes will differ about 10-20%.
5. Special Cuts Packaging - Fish will be portioned to a maximum of 500g/pack.
Eg. 900g of fish will be packed in 2 packs.
Eg. 1.5KG of fish will be packed in 3 packs.
Eg. 2.5KG of fish will be packed in 5 packs.
6. All special cuts are standardized; and all special cut fishes will be sent to you as a whole (along with its fish heads and fish bones).