Ayam Laut / Unicorn Leatherjacket (SC)
Use this technique for meaty, or whole fish and steak fish. A moderately hot fire and well-oiled grill is best for cooking seafood, to keep it moist and prevent the delicate skin from sticking.
Pro tip: if using an outdoor grill, preheat it by starting the fire 30 minutes before cooking.
1. These are wild-caught fishes!
2. Price is PER fish. (Scroll down for full details)
3. All fishes are clean and gutted, then vacuum-packed to ensure freshness and quality!
4. After the process, the weight and size of our fishes will differ about 10-20%.
5. Special Cuts Packaging - Fish will be portioned to a maximum of 500g/pack.
Eg. 900g of fish will be packed in 2 packs.
Eg. 1.5KG of fish will be packed in 3 packs.
Eg. 2.5KG of fish will be packed in 5 packs.
6. All special cuts are standardized; and all special cut fishes will be sent to you as a whole (along with its fish heads and fish bones).