Kerisi Bali / Sharptooth Snapper (SC)
An excellent method for whole fish, chunks and fish steaks – the easiest too! Fill your pan with one inch of water, and place fish on a steamer rack within the covered pan, then boil the water until it is thoroughly cooked. Goes best with sweet and sour sauce!
1. These are wild-caught fishes!
2. Price is PER fish. (Scroll down for full details)
3. All fishes are clean and gutted, then vacuum-packed to ensure freshness and quality!
4. After the process, the weight and size of our fishes will differ about 10-20%.
5. Special Cuts Packaging - Fish will be portioned to a maximum of 500g/pack.
Eg. 900g of fish will be packed in 2 packs.
Eg. 1.5KG of fish will be packed in 3 packs.
Eg. 2.5KG of fish will be packed in 5 packs.
6. All special cuts are standardized; and all special cut fishes will be sent to you as a whole (along with its fish heads and fish bones).